Prev: Re: Program for maintaining Campaign maps? Next: Re: [SG] 15mm Pics

Re: [FT] Re: Program for maintaining Campaign maps?

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:41:53 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Re: Program for maintaining Campaign maps?

It's going to be a league type of game, where table-top games are fought
based
on where fleets are moved to on the campaign map.

All we need to do is have "markers" for where each fleet is, and map for
them
to move around on.

I think, with some setup, cyberboard might be perfect for it.

--
Flak Magnet (Tim)
www.geocities.com/flakmagnet72

Prev: Re: Program for maintaining Campaign maps? Next: Re: [SG] 15mm Pics