Prev: [SG] 15mm Pics Next: [LST] Self-bashing Re: DS: City block WIP

Re: "GZG 500 club", and also size of Phalon ground vehicle models

From: "Doug Evans" <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:02:35 -0500
Subject: Re: "GZG 500 club", and also size of Phalon ground vehicle models

***
What's the status of the "GZG 500 club" venture to make new 15mm gropos?
haven't seen anything about it for ages... well, months anyway :-/ IIRC
there were about 9-10 Slammers packs missing to fill out that order, and
around 30 Phalon packs.
***

Thanks, Oerjan, I was just thinking of asking about this myself! No
progress likely unless people are reminded this is in process... ;->=

Jon, just in case there have been any updates on the totals, would you
post
your current numbers?

****
Eureka has a 300 club (15mm) entry for "Starship Crews". Would it be a
good

idea for those of you who pestered Jon about 15mm "station personnel"
some
months ago to transfer those requests to Eureka instead? IIRC Jon got
requests for a bit over 100 "station personnel" figures, so that'd go a
fair bit of the way towards the 600 (no, not a typo <g>) figures ordered
which Eureka needs to produce the figures.
***

Well, as the assumption is that Jon (St.-in-mind if not in so stated)
will
eventually put them out, I've no problem if the request goes to Nic.
I've
my own problems with the Eureka site, but send me a bill, and I'll snag
an
IMO and fire it on it's way.

The_Beast

Prev: [SG] 15mm Pics Next: [LST] Self-bashing Re: DS: City block WIP