Prev: [OFFICIAL] JUNE SALE, plus new stuff.....! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] JUNE SALE, plus new stuff.....!

Re: [OFFICIAL] JUNE SALE, plus new stuff.....!

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:38:55 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] JUNE SALE, plus new stuff.....!

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:54:37 +0100, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
wrote:

>SWAT LEGS:
>LS	Standing legs
>LA	Advancing legs (3 random variants)
>LK	Kneeling legs

Jon, did Eureka change the way the SWAT legs looked? I bought a few from
Eureka last year, and didn't notice until I put them together that the
legs
aren't bloused. Instead, the trousers are straight down to the top of
the
foot. They really ought to be bloused. Any chance Eureka or you have
bloused
"leg" parts for the SWAT guys, or will have bloused trousers in the
future?

http://www.hyperbear.com

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know
well!" - Joe Ancis

Prev: [OFFICIAL] JUNE SALE, plus new stuff.....! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] JUNE SALE, plus new stuff.....!