Prev: Re: DS: Decals? Next: Re: DS: Decals?

Re: Roll call! Richard's still here

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 14:50:46 +0000
Subject: Re: Roll call! Richard's still here

>So where did everybody go?  The list has been quite for days.

Um... My excuse is that I am in the middle of my University final
exams...
precisely half way through in fact. As a result I haven't wargamed for a

while, though hope to get some uber Star-Grunt games in after they end
(with
24 hours access to the wargames club :-D)

Oh and the usual paintball distractions (2 tournaments, a LARP day and a

society day coming up in June). Found those 25mm walkers (Marbeth
designs or
something) will buy some when I'm feeling a bit richer. Has anyone ever
bought/assembled these? They look like they come in many bits

Richard

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

Prev: Re: DS: Decals? Next: Re: DS: Decals?