Prev: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here Next: Re: DS: Decals?

Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 15:03:05 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au schrieb:
> G'day,
>
> > Saw Beth on another list she at least is out there
> somewhere....)
>
> I'm here, mainly working or dealing with chicken poxified
> children unfortunately, but GZGing in spirit at least ;)

I am still around, too. Best wishes for the kids. At least, they only
get chickenpox once :-)

To get this moving on-topic, the May issue of Atlantic Monthly had an
article on SeaLaunch, a private (American-Russian-Ukrainian-Norwegian)
company that puts satellites into geosynchronous orbits:
http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/2003/05/easterbrook.htm

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here Next: Re: DS: Decals?