Prev: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here Next: DS: Decals?

Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 03:25:40 PDT
Subject: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

On Tue, 27 May 2003 01:20:42 -0700 "Don Maddox" <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com>
writes:
<snip>w
>or
>the
>result of having worked for a government that paid $3,000 for a toilet
>seat,
>take your pick...)

What kind of discount did __you___ get?  And where?  LOL!!

>Don
>
>"The LT. is insane!"

The point is???? Aren't they all?

>"Hey we're fighting giant bugs on freaken Pluto,
>man we're all insane!"

Gracias,
Glenn  (Whose work id ends ".mil" and understands)
.
6 mm miniatures rule!  Well, anyway in my mind they do!
.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here Next: DS: Decals?