Prev: [OT, potential FH material] US Army's Stryker Brigade Next: Laying in wait for John A

Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@s...>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 16:43:54 -0700
Subject: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

So where did everybody go?  The list has been quite for days.

I survived KublaCon, though I did not play any GZG games.  Good
Miniatures turn
out always about 4-6 miniatures games going, usually more.  A lot of
historical
(WW-II and ACW) as well as CAV, War machine, and Age of Sail. Elsewhere
in the
building was the 40k Tournament, a Battletech game in 28mm (Mechs too!),
GW and
Crocodile Games demos.

And, I don't think I saw anyone from the list!

Hello, anyone out there?

Michael Brown

Prev: [OT, potential FH material] US Army's Stryker Brigade Next: Laying in wait for John A