Prev: RE: A new solution to the buying/painting miniatures problem Next: Re: A new solution to the buying/painting miniatures problem

RE: A new solution to the buying/painting miniatures problem

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 12:19:13 -0500
Subject: RE: A new solution to the buying/painting miniatures problem

> >I saw a couple prototypes for minis a few years ago from this
> process.  It
> >was resin-like but had a pretty rough surface which would take
> some effort
> >to make smooth enough to be a decent master for a mold.
> >
> Aren't the CAV models all produced by this method ?

I think so.  As far as I have seen, they have done a good job of it and
have not heard of any problems Reaper is having with doing the CAV minis
this way, but then I don't follow CAV and the giant walking robot games
that
closely.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com