Prev: Ogre "Macrotures" Next: RE: Ogre "Macrotures"

Re: Ogre "Macrotures"

From: devans@n...
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 08:38:36 -0500
Subject: Re: Ogre "Macrotures"

I was more than a bit disappointed that they didn't go ahead with the
Armorcast fellows; as dropping them was announced two full years ago,
this
would have been a lot further along.

The scale thing has me more than a bit confused, though.

Looking at the comparison to the micro Ogre, the macro looks smaller
than I
imagined. Likewise, the 'either 15mm or 28mm'  has me a bit doubtful.
Hulking-big for the 15mm, with the 28mm figs, it looks like you'd have
trouble getting them in with a shoe-horn.

Not that the original Armorcast I saw didn't look a little TOO beefy.

Still, I'm thinking the new ones will look best next to... TRUE 25mm's!
;->=

By the way, I guess the question becomes: how much space does the
'bubble'
under the skirt require?

The_Beast

Prev: Ogre "Macrotures" Next: RE: Ogre "Macrotures"