Prev: RE: Some Japanese Kits Next: Re: [OT] Ginga Eiyu Densetsu Re: Some Japanese Kits

Re: [OT] Ginga Eiyu Densetsu Re: Some Japanese Kits

From: Jared Hilal <jlhilal@y...>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 17:53:12 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Ginga Eiyu Densetsu Re: Some Japanese Kits

DOCAgren@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 5/18/03 2:00:43 AM,
>owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:
>
><< PS With all the discussion on when we'll have bought enough metal, I
don't

>think the worthy Mr. Tuffley will ever have produced enough ships to
run

>even a smaller LoGH battle. Think Napoleonic formations with
battleships

>through SDN's replacing individual soldiers... >>

Ever read the Dahak series by David Weber (Mutineer's Moon, Armageddon
Inheritance, Heirs of Empire)?	Similar massive space battles.	Has to
be in a universe where the name of the protagonist ship is prefaced with

"Planetoid of the Line" or "His Imperial Majesty's Planetoid" and
carries 80,000 t sub-light battleships as ship's launches.

FT mass = 1,000,000,000 ?

Jay
(another Lurker)

Prev: RE: Some Japanese Kits Next: Re: [OT] Ginga Eiyu Densetsu Re: Some Japanese Kits