Prev: Working out the timeline was Re: FW: Asia-Pacific, PM Edition, 19/05/03 Next: RE: Some Japanese Kits

[OT] Ginga Eiyu Densetsu Re: Some Japanese Kits

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 18:04:55 EDT
Subject: [OT] Ginga Eiyu Densetsu Re: Some Japanese Kits

In a message dated 5/18/03 2:00:43 AM,
owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:

<< PS With all the discussion on when we'll have bought enough metal, I
don't

think the worthy Mr. Tuffley will ever have produced enough ships to run

even a smaller LoGH battle. Think Napoleonic formations with battleships

through SDN's replacing individual soldiers... >>

Blink...  BLINK..  BLINK,BLINK,BLINK,BLINK.....

I sure if I every tried to buy that much, she who controls the check
book and
she who pays the Credit Card would throw a fit..

But what a battle it would be...

DOC Agren
    (digest lurker)

Prev: Working out the timeline was Re: FW: Asia-Pacific, PM Edition, 19/05/03 Next: RE: Some Japanese Kits