Prev: Re: [OT] Update JohnA Next: Re: Some Japanese Kits

Re: [OT] Update JohnA

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 05:46:16 PDT
Subject: Re: [OT] Update JohnA

On Fri, 16 May 2003 21:02:56 EDT SKEITH439@aol.com writes:
<snip>

>No, I am not trying to start a war. I have nothing but the greatest
>respect
>for all who serve in our armed forces, as I myself did. I was simply
>poking
>fun. It is always a great to here of people who are proud of what they
>do and
>defend it with great vigor.
>Later
>Keith

Yes, this is a diversely knowledgable group.

And almost always very restrained even when in strong disagreement.
This
list and the Lacewars list are two of the more pleasant lists to be  on
because of that.

Sorry,	I was unsure  what was meant as was at least one other person
(who actually thought to ask....)

{light Bulb}

Body language, the web needs video streaming for body language clues...
and audio for tonal clues... and a built in 'emoticons' for clarity.
<grin>	Bartender!  Smiley faces for everyone on the list on me!

[pause]

Did anyone notice that John didn't actually have to be "on" the list to
um... "Increase traffic"?  [chuckle]

Gracias,
Glenn
R.I.P.	Triphibious@juno.com and Dwarf_warrior@juno.com

6 mm miniatures rule!  Well, anyway in my mind they do!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [OT] Update JohnA Next: Re: Some Japanese Kits