Prev: (OT) ...but MAJOR help needed Next: Sensors/ECM (bit long, sorry)

Re: Inflatable church

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 03:21:22 PDT
Subject: Re: Inflatable church

On Thu, 15 May 2003 08:52:52 +0200 (CEST) KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de
writes:
>You don't yet have a place of worship in your space colony ?
>
>Here's what you need:
>http://www.inflatablechurch.com/
>
>Inflatable mosques, synagogues and nightclubs are under development

Night clubs as a place of worship.  Yeah, I can see that.  An old
Starguard player of Eli fame would be there for the 'consecration'
orgy... party... ceremony.

I can see this on some colony worlds!  LOL!  Another thing for the
People's Holy Republic to preach crusade-jihad against...

>;-)
>Karl Heinz

Gracias,
Glenn
R.I.P.	Triphibious@juno.com and Dwarf_warrior@juno.com

6 mm miniatures rule!  Well, anyway in my mind they do!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: (OT) ...but MAJOR help needed Next: Sensors/ECM (bit long, sorry)