Prev: Re: In response to "How's the army going?" Next: Re: [Power Projection] Review

Re: In response to "How's the army going?"

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 08:45:28 PDT
Subject: Re: In response to "How's the army going?"

Guess my not being a motorcycle person shows.  Real clearly.  SIgh.
Confusion is us...   Too many years as an Orthopedic Clinic Technician
in
the US Air Farce put me off motorcycles but I do know Harley makes
motorcycles and 'somebody' made motorcycles that had something to do
with
"Indians" so hence the confusion.

Excellent point.  So noted.  I will correct the narrative to reflect
this.  Indian motorcycles;  Scouts, Chiefs and the new model (introduced
in 2111) called the:

The Road Warrior?
The Brave?
The (insert a tribe name, maybe Cheyenne, Comanche, or Lakota?)?
The ??? (Some ideas would always be welcomed!)

Gracias,
Glenn
R.I.P.	Triphibious@juno.com and Dwarf_warrior@juno.com

6 mm miniatures rule!  Well, anyway in my mind they do!

On Wed, 14 May 2003 10:22:54 -0500 "Kevin Balentine"
<kevinbalentine@mail.ev1.net> writes:
>Wouldn't it be more appropriate for them to ride Indian Chiefs and
>Scouts
>than Harley's? :-) Indian even has a couple of years on Harley.

>From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@juno.com>
>Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 07:49:02 PDT
>>Harley Davidson Indians of course...)

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: In response to "How's the army going?" Next: Re: [Power Projection] Review