Prev: [FT-DS] Interface Craft (was [Power Projection]) Next: Re: [Power Projection] Review

Re: [Power Projection] Review

From: Dominic Mooney <dom@c...>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 20:30:27 +0100
Subject: Re: [Power Projection] Review

On Monday, May 12, 2003, at 02:16 Europe/London, Laserlight wrote:

>> Specifically, which ships?
>
> The counter sheet has six different types of ships, some large, some
> medium, some small, none identified by name.	You can download the
> countersheet from www.powerprojection.net .

They're deliberately generic, although some are based on CT
illustrations. Really, the game is designed to be played with
miniatures.

Cheers,

Dom

--------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com--------
"Even in the most depressing dystopia,
there's still the notion that the future is
something we build. It doesn't just happen.
You can't predict the future, but you can
invent it. Build it." Niven/Pournelle/Flynn

Prev: [FT-DS] Interface Craft (was [Power Projection]) Next: Re: [Power Projection] Review