Prev: Re: DS: 6mm Civilians and Casualties Next: Re: DS: 6mm Civilians and Casualties

Re: [Power Projection] Review

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 09:37:08 -0400
Subject: Re: [Power Projection] Review

Doug said:
> I didn't notice the grey'd items; that might be a problem for some
older
> photocopiers. Perhaps for the yet-to-be-explained boarding rules?
Marines
> and 'somebody else'? Sorry, idle speculation...

To the left of the Damage Control Party symbol, each ship has a crew
symbol and two numbers.  The first rating is often 0 but goes as high
as 7; the second is either 1 or 2.  I'd guess the first is "Marine
boarding parties" and the second is "crew boarding parties"....but if
the book says that anywhere, I missed it.

Prev: Re: DS: 6mm Civilians and Casualties Next: Re: DS: 6mm Civilians and Casualties