Prev: Re: [Power Projection] Website Updated 9 May 2003 Next: Re: for sale: MMRAV APCs

for sale: MMRAV APCs

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 14:02:16 +0000
Subject: for sale: MMRAV APCs

Hi all,

I am looking to get sell some of my 25mm GZG vehicles. I have 2 painted
MMRAV APCs and two unpainted. The painted ones have very similar paint
jobs:

http://www.boomspeed.com/richardkirke/4sale1.jpg

http://www.boomspeed.com/richardkirke/4sale2.jpg

The unpainted ones are still in their packaging, as bought at Colours.

New these are £12 +p&p, I'm looking for about £10 each (both the painted
and
unpainted ones) plus p&p. I am in the UK, but would post them to the US
(or
anywhere else for that matter...). If anyone is interested then please
drop
me an e-mail.

Richard

P.s. if this is against the list rules, which it just struck me that it
might be; then please tell me and I pormise not to do it again...

Express yourself with cool emoticons http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

Prev: Re: [Power Projection] Website Updated 9 May 2003 Next: Re: for sale: MMRAV APCs