Prev: was [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] SG2 units (Soviet/Russian/ESU) Next: [news report] Amalgamation of Pacific nations

RE: More Hammer's Slammers news

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 01:16:59 -0500
Subject: RE: More Hammer's Slammers news

I would certainly LOVE to buy HS figs in 15mm.	In fact, I think that
the
scale it should have been made in the first place.  25mm is great for
infantry-centered games, but HS seems to depend more on vehicles than
ground
ponders; a scale that 15mm is best suited for.	Heck, I'll by both types
so
I can have a little of each.

However, the real question is if Old Crow would be willing sculpt and
sell
15mm blower tanks and combat cars?

Later,
Mark A. Siefert