Prev: Re: [DS] Rallying Next: RE: [DS, SG] O RATS!

Re: Software Projects

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 06:33:45 -0400
Subject: Re: Software Projects

"Mark A. Siefert" wrote:

> Hey all:
>
> First of all, hey Stuart!  Long time no see!
>
> Second after reading all the info on FTJava, I was wondering if a
"plug" of
> some sort could be developed for Power Projection (i.e. vector
movement,
> sandcaster clouds, nuke blasts, etc).  I'm running into a lot of
difficulty
> in finding people who want to play this and any other form of Full
Thrust.
> It looks like the PBEM route maybe the only way I can get a game in.
>
> Later,
> Mark A. Siefert

Hi Mark,

One of the Power Projection developers sent me a PDF file draft set of
rules for me to look over a few months ago.  PP has its own unique feel,
but one of the objectives of FTJava was to permit the use of new
weapons, game mechanics, etc. to handle a variety of variant gaming
systems.  A PP "plugin" is feasible, but non-trivial.

One way for you to help would be in the area of Traveller ship GIFs
or PNGs.

Jon

Prev: Re: [DS] Rallying Next: RE: [DS, SG] O RATS!