Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1602 Next: [GZ] DSII and FTII Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1602

[DSII] CAV Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1602

From: devans@n...
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 14:18:08 -0500
Subject: [DSII] CAV Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1602

Also, it's best to adjust the topic; with topic drift, it's hard enough
keeping up without getting something as nebulous as a digest number.
;->=

CAV the game? Seems very much a geographical thing; I never saw it
played
in Lincoln, Nebraska, outside of a few store demos, but 50 miles away in
Omaha, there's a fair group of fans visable both at local cons and
shops.

CAV the miniatures? I'm not sure they fit well with anything, including
BattleTech, though I'm rather fond of the Scorpion thingy. However,
though
I've mellowed appreciably with age, I still have a personal problem with
anthropomorphic robots.

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1602 Next: [GZ] DSII and FTII Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1602