Prev: RE: [SG] Alien civilians? Next: RE: [SG] Alien civilians?

Re: [SG] Alien civilians?

From: Ray Forsythe <erf2@w...>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 21:38:19 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] Alien civilians?

Brian Burger wrote:
> OK, odd question... does anyone know of any 25mm or 15mm non-human
> civilian figures? Technicians, ship's crew, civvies, juveniles, etc
etc?

> Eventually the Hu'man are going to attack a KV colony, instead of the
> other way around - and there's always non-GZG universe cantinas,
wretched
> hives of scum and villany to base FMA Skirmish or SG games in!
>
> I'm fairly sure GZG don't do any ET civvies - does anyone else, past
or
> present?

GW has some Tau ground crew and pilots at Forgeworld that might work:

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/acatalog/Aircaste.jpg
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/acatalog/taupilots.jpg

(ok, one of them is armed but the others could be out for a stroll)

--
Ray Forsythe - erf2@wombatzone.com - www.wombatzone.com

Prev: RE: [SG] Alien civilians? Next: RE: [SG] Alien civilians?