Prev: RE: [OT] e-mail virus list related Next: When is a "dolphin" not a Dolphin

Re: Dolphins

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 14:40:40 PDT
Subject: Re: Dolphins

On Thu, 1 May 2003 10:18:40 +1000  Beth.Fulton@csiro.au writes:
>G'day,
>
>> Just for the rest of you, I am not currently doing anything
>> with dolphins (hard to find in 6 mm)
>
>Just had another though, what look are you after? One like the uplift
>pic
>the other day or more purely dolphin or something all together
>different?
>Many of the small dolphin charms you can get at sewing stores would be
>of
>the right scale.
>
>Cheers
>
>Beth

Well, I like that idea since I use them sometimes in Jewelry I make but
lot of what I will need depends on the answer to the other question you
asked, "...What characteristics were you after in particular..."

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: RE: [OT] e-mail virus list related Next: When is a "dolphin" not a Dolphin