Prev: RE: [SG] Alien civilians? Next: RE: [SG] Alien civilians?

Re: [SG] Alien civilians?

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 08:36:18 +0200
Subject: Re: [SG] Alien civilians?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Burger" <yh728@victoria.tc.ca>

> GZG doesn't have *alien* civilians, though - unless I'm missing
something.

> Specifically, I'm looking for the sort of alien civilian/quasi-civvie
that
> clutter up the background in Star Wars, Bab5, etc... I'm not sure
anyone
> makes such, though.

The various ranges (e.g.Micro-Machines) licensed on Star Wars, Star Trek
and
B5 had a fair number of aliens. Don't know if there are any in
production at
the moment, though.

The GZG "Abduction Alien" GD01 to GD13 range would be useable, too.

Fantasy Monster figure ranges should have something useful, too.

Some of the HeroClix Superheroes or Villains look pretty alien, too.

Alien warriors might be converted by removing weapons.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: RE: [SG] Alien civilians? Next: RE: [SG] Alien civilians?