Prev: RE: [SG] Alien civilians? Next: Re: [FT] Worst Gaff

RE: [SG] Alien civilians?

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 21:40:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [SG] Alien civilians?

(http://www.gtns.net/gzg/)
> that's up your alley I think.

I've got a fair few GZG 25mm civilians already, actually. Very cool
figures - see my website for some pictures I took last year of the 25mm
civs I've painted.

GZG doesn't have *alien* civilians, though - unless I'm missing
something.

Specifically, I'm looking for the sort of alien civilian/quasi-civvie
that
clutter up the background in Star Wars, Bab5, etc... I'm not sure anyone
makes such, though.

Brian
http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html

Prev: RE: [SG] Alien civilians? Next: Re: [FT] Worst Gaff