Prev: Re: Dolphins Next: [FT] Worst Gaff

Re: FT: Ship Names

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:59:49 -0400
Subject: Re: FT: Ship Names

Tony Francis wrote:

[...]
> Many modern US warships are named after prominent military or
government
> figures. Assuming this trend continues then you have several centuries
> grace in which to make up as many names as you like - doesn't someone
> somewhere have a list of NAC destroyers & frigates named for members
of
> this list (or its predecessor) ?

That would be me. ;-)  My Unofficial NAC fleet roster, for my
"Tuffley" class heavy destroyer.

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/nac_roster.html

It's been a while since I've added listmember names to the
roster, so if yours does not appear, my apologies. If you
want your name there, just drop me a line and I'll add it
pronto.

Mk

Prev: Re: Dolphins Next: [FT] Worst Gaff