Prev: Re: [DS] Irregular NSF Figures Next: Looking for a particular 1/300 - 1/285 - 6 mm figure

RE: [DS] Irregular NSF Figures

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 10:06:29 +1000
Subject: RE: [DS] Irregular NSF Figures

G'day,

> Doesn't have to be air in the dome.  Could be a different water (eg
> warmer, or different salinity, or plankton farm).

Then you don't need a dome just an internal wave, which wouldn't have
the
pressure problems and couldn't be destroyed by weapons fire. That set-up
wouldn't be a problem (they even occur naturally in our oceans).

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: [DS] Irregular NSF Figures Next: Looking for a particular 1/300 - 1/285 - 6 mm figure