Prev: Camo Art Next: Re: Vtols on variable height bases.

Re: FT: Ship Names

From: Bob Eldridge <bob_eldridge@m...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:12:19 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: FT: Ship Names

I use historical/current warship names for all my ships. Thus, my FSE
fleet uses names of current and historical French/Italian/Spanish
warships, the NSL uses German and Austro-Hungarian, the NAC American and
British, and so on. Surpisingly, most naval nations have used and reused
the same names since the 18th Century, and continue to do so. I don't
expect things will change all that much in the next couple of hundred
years.