Prev: [FT] Campaign Rules and Re: FT: Ship Names Next: Re: FT: Ship Names

Re: [FT] Campaign Rules and Re: FT: Ship Names

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:21:20 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Campaign Rules and Re: FT: Ship Names

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 08:03:55AM -0500, devans@nebraska.edu wrote:

>Oh, and speaking of serendipity, I don't recall seeing your campaign
rules
>before. Have you used them a lot? (If I've missed several AAR, my bad.)
>http://firedrake.org/roger/ft/campaign.html

A little bit - not recently (the "update for FT2.5" hasn't really been
tested). Right now I'm working (very sporadically) on a multi-level game
with Laserlight, which may eventually turn into an actual playable
thing...

Cheers,

Roger

Prev: [FT] Campaign Rules and Re: FT: Ship Names Next: Re: FT: Ship Names