Prev: Re: Basing GZG 25mm Figures Next: Re: John Atkinson and Turkeys....

RE: [DS] Irregular NSF Figures

From: "Christopher Downes-Ward" <Christopher_Downes-Ward@a...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:22:52 +0100
Subject: RE: [DS] Irregular NSF Figures

Thanks,

I actually had a look  at them on the Irregular stand at salute, they
are a bit too big and low tech looking for what I was wanting, I was
after something that looks like it could plausibly have 8 troopers in
spacesuits in the back, something like a LAV-25 only about 50% bigger.

Anyone got any ideas?

Chris.

the system manager.
www.mimesweeper.com

Prev: Re: Basing GZG 25mm Figures Next: Re: John Atkinson and Turkeys....