Prev: RE: John Atkinson and Turkeys.... Next: Re: John Atkinson and Turkeys....

Re: [OT] Back from SALUTE

From: "Neil McGurk" <Nellkyn@n...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 06:51:39 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] Back from SALUTE

Mister Siefert

----- Original Message -----

> Well, I was kind of fishing for any news about PP: Fleets.  Were any
games
> of that played?

The intention was to have PP:Fleets released at Salute but this has been
postponed due to real life happening to Dom, the author, and Andy, the
editor. Dom, who is on this list AFAIK may be able to give you a revised
publication date.

We didn't play any games of PP:Fleets at Salute. We ran three games of
PP:Escorts as participations games. Each game was the scenario 'A Good
Clean
Fight' from the PP:Escorts rulebook. I can't remember the results of any
of
the games, sorry.

Best Regards,

Neil McGurk

P.S. Hello Dom!

Dom
> Mooney, the author.
>
>  Thanks to Jeremey there is a picture of me at the British Isles
Traveller