Prev: RE: [OT] Back from SALUTE Next: Re: Basing GZG 25mm Figures

Basing GZG 25mm Figures

From: Nick Wesson <nick.wesson@c...>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 10:25:34 -0400
Subject: Basing GZG 25mm Figures

    Greetings All,
    I recently bought the GZG April Fools Stargrunt deal, so I'm sitting

on 48 25mm figures.  I know in the rules they recommend 1 inch wide
bases, and there are occasions where that inch can be important, but I'm

not particularly eager to stick such small figures on such a large base
- it seems out of proportion to me.  I notice on some webpages and even
in the rule book figures are occasionally used with just the molded on
base, and I'm thinking of going that route.  Has anyone had any serious
problems with that strategy?  My major concern is with the figures
standing up actually.  All my terrain is in another city, so I can't
take them for a "test stand" on my hills and so forth.

    Thanks,
    Nick Wesson

Prev: RE: [OT] Back from SALUTE Next: Re: Basing GZG 25mm Figures