Prev: Re: [OT] Back from SALUTE Next: Re: [OT] Back from SALUTE

Re: [OT] Back from SALUTE

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 12:49:43 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] Back from SALUTE

>Well I'm back from SALUTE.
>
>Met lots of people(hooray), didn't take many pictures(boo), spent a
>respectable amount of money (hooray-ish).
>
>You can see the pictures I did take here. I had this list in mind for
>the photos which includes a picture of the new Old Crow Hammers
Slammers
>Tank.
>
>Pictures are here http://www.germy.co.uk/salute.htm
>
>Have fun

What? No pic of Amazon's rented real-life Lara Croft lookalike (mind
you,
looked a bit like a bloke to me..... <grin>) or Mel, our very own Perky
Goth booth-babe....?*

Hope everyone who came along had fun. We did quite well, though we felt
it
was maybe just a little down on attendance over last year. How did it
feel
from the other side of the tables?

Jon (GZG) - tired, glad Salute is over for another year, and (*) feeling
even less politically-correct than usual....  ;-)