Prev: Re: Resistance is futile!! Next: Re: FSE Fleet in Gallery

[FT] Re: Resistance is futile!! AND FSE added to Gallery

From: devans@n...
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:12:31 -0500
Subject: [FT] Re: Resistance is futile!! AND FSE added to Gallery

>Not one to ever worry too much about scale....  I have just put an even
>bigger ship on:

And put a GZG up next to it for scale, always a nice touch. Have you
seen
the old Superior, now Monday Knight, super galactic dreadnoughts? I
think
they have the edge. Of course, I miss Sci-Fi Supply's games at GenCon
with
six-foot long Star Wars Star Destroyers, four-foot rebel cruisers. Micro
Machine fighters almost looked to be in scale... *sigh*

>I've got the old B5 EFSB ship counters as a PDF somewhere. Also have it
>with the black background removed to save printing costs ;-) The joys
>of Illustrator...
>
>Let me know if you want me to dig them out.

He wants pre-made, but even ten-thumbed moi can do amazing things with a
printed paper, card stock, and 3M spray adhesive. ;->=

The_Beast

PS Not that I come NEAR die-cut quality with the paper guillotine I
use...

PPS Will I EVER shut up? I think someone will cut me off from espresso
in
the morning...

Prev: Re: Resistance is futile!! Next: Re: FSE Fleet in Gallery