Prev: Re: Resistance is futile!! Next: Rallying in Dirtside II

Re: Resistance is futile!!

From: Ray Forsythe <erf2@w...>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:15:42 -0400
Subject: Re: Resistance is futile!!

At 02:22 AM 4/24/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Mr. Evans (aka The Beast),
>Did find some downloadable/printable ones (including Starmada and Star
>Blazers) but prefer commercially made color counters like Harpoon 4
counters
>or Babylon 5 Reinforcements.I emailed Dean Gundberg after reading his
site
>and he has been very helpful on this also.Any ideas/suggestions you
have are
>welcomed and appreciated.........
>Mainly looking for capital ships--Star Warriors and Squadron Commander
3600
>are fighter-oriented.

Dream Pod 9 makes some for their Lightning Strike game.  The one that
comes
with the main rules can be found here:

http://www.dp9.com/images/jpg/lsCounters.jpg

The file is large and the large ships are at the bottom.  The various
Lightning Strike expansion books (not the same as the Jovian Chronicles
Ships of the Fleet books) each come with a counter sheet for the ships
and
fighters they present as well.

Ad Astra games has some box-counters (a'la Leviathan) at:

http://www.adastragames.com/downloads_main.php

--
Ray Forsythe - erf2@wombatzone.com

Prev: Re: Resistance is futile!! Next: Rallying in Dirtside II