Prev: Re: John Atkinson and Turkeys.... Next: Re: Third World starts being stealthy. Think about it...

Re: Suggested meeting times for SALUTE

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 18:41:38 PDT
Subject: Re: Suggested meeting times for SALUTE

Ohio, isn't that close to Canada??? <grin>

But than I have never been to a convention outside of the Saint Louis
region (Collinsville is the farthest...) so it's all 'far away' to me.

Gracias,
Glenn

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:37:20 -0500 devans@nebraska.edu writes:

>>And here I am, stuck in Missouri!
>
>>HAve fun.
>
>Just keep repeating: Origins, GenCon...
>
>The_Beast (who keeps feeling as if Ohio is almost as far as Salute...)

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: John Atkinson and Turkeys.... Next: Re: Third World starts being stealthy. Think about it...