Prev: Re: Linked scenarios for ECC next year? Next: Re: Linked scenarios for ECC next year?

RE: Linked scenarios for ECC next year?

From: "David Mihail" <dmihail2@c...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 01:08:26 -0700
Subject: RE: Linked scenarios for ECC next year?

There are ways around that.  Each player starts with a pool (the force
you'd
normally take, along with some reserves).  Even as you take casualties,
you'd still have a little something for the next scenario.  Also, after
every game, you roll dice for each unit that was killed/destroyed to see
if
it was only a temporary condition (after all, mostly dead is still
partly
alive...).  Granted, that one kind of breaks some other rules... but if
everyone agrees to it before hand...