Prev: [DS] Paper Hanger Buildings now available Next: Linked scenarios for ECC next year?

Salute coming up

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 16:19:42 +0000
Subject: Salute coming up

Just a quick hi to all those goign to Salute,

So as you can recognise me, I'll be wearing my Durham Uni Paintball top,

which is purple and has my name and "Durham University Paintball Team"
on
the back in white lettering so it'll be nigh on impossible not to
realise
its me! Do say hi if you see me, it'd be great to put some faces to the
names.

See you there

Richard

Overloaded with spam? With MSN 8, you can filter it out
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=32&DI=1
059

Prev: [DS] Paper Hanger Buildings now available Next: Linked scenarios for ECC next year?