Prev: SG2 Players in Milwaukee? Next: RE: Figure Casting Question

Player Location Page (was: Re: SG2 Players in Milwaukee?

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:25:21 -0400
Subject: Player Location Page (was: Re: SG2 Players in Milwaukee?

James Hopper wrote:

> I am currently interested in hearing from any players in the greater
> Milwaukee, WI area who would be interested in playing.
>
> Please email me directly or respond to this list.

With the recent new listers making themselves known, and this
request, I think it's high time to re-"advertise".....(drum
roll, please)....

The Unofficial GZG Player Location Page!
http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html

(not that there's an official one, mind you ;-)

Here you will find listings of players from around the world.
I cannot attest to how updated some listers contact information
is; sometimes people move and don't send me updated
email/geographical changes. :-/  And it won't list every GZG
player on the planet - a number simply don't want to be on it.
BUT, for those who are, here is a resource for you to find
opponents. Or, conversely, if you want people to be able to
find you for some gaming fun, you can send me your information
(OFFLIST, directly; my email is above and on the webpage in
question here) and I'll get it up asap.

Okay? Okay. Next time I'll see if I can't add more flashy
lights and music. Perhaps a marching band and dancing girls
(and guys for the girls ;-)

Indy

Prev: SG2 Players in Milwaukee? Next: RE: Figure Casting Question