Prev: Re: Figure Casting Question Next: RE: Figure Casting Question

Re: Figure Casting Question

From: devans@n...
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:07:27 -0500
Subject: Re: Figure Casting Question

>The figures that I am thinking about are the old 15mm Traveller grav
tank
and
>the 15mm Traveller grav APC. I have three tanks and one APC, purchased
about
>20 years ago. They haven't been produced for a while, and I would love
have
>some more for my 15mm SG2 forces.

Are these flat across the bottom? With separate turrets on the tank? My
memory is fuzzy on these...

However, if I'm right, these are the kind of things fairly easily done
with
resin: nice gradual slope, thin on top, wider on the bottom. You aren't
that concerned with detail on the underside, right?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Figure Casting Question Next: RE: Figure Casting Question