Prev: Re: (FT,SGII) Commercial Break... Next: Figure Casting Question

Re: Forwarded DS2 questions

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 19:41:43 +0200
Subject: Re: Forwarded DS2 questions

Brian Burger wrote:

>Got this email a few days ago from an Oz gamer; all my gaming books are
>deep in a box & it's been over a year since I played DS2 anyway, so
could
>some kind person send off answers to Warner's questions?

This has already been answered (IIRC by Derek Fulton) on one of the
Yahoogroups mailing lists, so no panic. 'Course, if there are any list
members in Adelaide who didn't see this on that Yahoogroup, Warner would

probably be very happy to hear from them <g>

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: (FT,SGII) Commercial Break... Next: Figure Casting Question