Prev: Re: New List Member Intro. Next: Hospital Ships, etc.

Re: New List Member Intro.

From: "Don Maddox" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 15:21:43 -0700
Subject: Re: New List Member Intro.

Welcome aboard! Loved your gallery.."Great Eye Candy" there..)

Don

Hello Everyone,

New list member here. Just thought I would introduce myself rather than
lurk.

I am 32 from the SE of England (nr Gatwick Airport) and work in IT.  I
enjoy many different games and have played the full GZG range. My
collection includes an FSE fleet for FT and a mixture of figures for
DS.  My SG collection consists of older Grenadier Future Warrior
figures.

My current game interests are Roleplaying and Battletech and I use many
of
the GZG figures in my Battletech games.

You can see some photo's of my figures here:
http://www.robinf.com/gallery/PhotoAlbum.asp  (Including some of the GZG
mini-mecha armour which I finished recently).

Thats me.

Robin
robin@robinf.com
http://www.robinf.com

Prev: Re: New List Member Intro. Next: Hospital Ships, etc.