Prev: Re: [DS] New 1/300th paper building Next: Re: [DS] New 1/300th paper building

Re: [DS] New 1/300th paper building

From: Brian Bilderback <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 15:14:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [DS] New 1/300th paper building

I used to have a link to a whole site dedicated to
papermodels, but since my company's internet security
policy went Uber-anal, I can't get there anymore.

--- Thomas Heaney <heaneyt@heaneyt.plus.com> wrote:
> Superb. I've managed to find two Japanese 1/300
> scale skyscrapers at
> http://dns1.rrr.gr.jp/paper_craft/tatemono.html
>
> Anybody know of any more of them out there?

=====
"War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and
degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing
is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is
willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal
safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless
made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

- John Stuart Mill

http://tax.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [DS] New 1/300th paper building Next: Re: [DS] New 1/300th paper building