Prev: Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics Next: Full Metal Aqualung: Found Me A Seal

Re: Compville (was Re: Oops, redact my posts to OO on DSTest stuff... <sigh>) - let's try that again...

Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 05:22:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Compville (was Re: Oops, redact my posts to OO on DSTest stuff... <sigh>) - let's try that again...

Great! Now how have I managed to miss that? At least
that is a bit more info. :)

Thanks!

--- Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca>

http://www.stargrunt.ca/settings_hist/gzg_timeline/gzg_timeline.htm

> There may be a bit more added to the timeline right
> at the end, published
> by Jon Tuffley in a catalogue update, and I can't
> remember if we included it.
>
> Also FYI, we have a "GZG universe primer" at:

http://www.stargrunt.ca/settings_hist/gzgverse_background/gzgverse_backg
roun
> d.htm
>
> -Adrian

> Adrian Johnson
> adrian@stargrunt.ca
> http://www.stargrunt.ca

http://tax.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics Next: Full Metal Aqualung: Found Me A Seal