Prev: Re: [DS] Question Next: [DSTest] Oerjan's Damage System

[DSTest] Oerjan Damage System Question

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 19:38:32 -0400
Subject: [DSTest] Oerjan Damage System Question

What's the appropriate dice for LVC or SLAM
firing at infantry in cover? I seem to be an entry
short for that line. For "in the open" I have
D4xSize. What is it for attacks versus infantry in
cover?

And also, I noticed that APFC is considered to
affect IAVR but not GMS/etc. I thought we were
fixing that? (Further, I thought we might boil
that all into "ECM")?

I'm off to try out the scenario I wrote up last
night, part of the NAC-sponsored coup d'etat
on Compville (which ends up as part of the New
French Republic). It features some ScanFed
orbital assault troops and grav tanks trying to
execute a decapitation strike (well, in this case
just a capture of the government leaders at the
FSE Governor's house). Defenders are
household gaurd units. Small board and I
expect to see rapid, violent action, so the dice
rolling bits should get well tested out.

Tomb.
Mr. Thomas Barclay
Software Developer & Systems Analyst
thomas.barclay@stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: [DS] Question Next: [DSTest] Oerjan's Damage System