Prev: Re: [OT] Thank-you note for the troops Next: Re: [OT] Thank-you note for the troops

troops troops, look at the troops! Re: [OT] Thank-you note for the troops

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 17:46:32 -0500
Subject: troops troops, look at the troops! Re: [OT] Thank-you note for the troops

Brian Burger wrote:

> Look, my comment about keeping pro/anti-war msgs off-list was based on
the
> wording of the original forward - it had a pro-war slant, IMO.
"Defending
> our freedom" and similar propaganda not applicable to the current
> situation.
>
> It was NOT based on contempt for troops anywhere, onlist or off. I'm
not
> going to fall into the trap of blaming the soldiers for the orders
they're
> given.

I'd like to voice my appreciation for my [15mm] NAC troops in standing
up to face the Kra'Vak menace (nastly blighters that they are) that is
being backed by an underground ESU coalition (the bloody gits!).

Except of course my Ghurkas, because I have no 15mm Ghurkas (because
insofar as I know none are made) and the ScanFeds, because yet again
I have no 15mm ScanFeds (because none are being made :-( ).

So support your troops! Mount them on good bases. Or, at least,
paint 'em real gooood.	:-)

Mk

Prev: Re: [OT] Thank-you note for the troops Next: Re: [OT] Thank-you note for the troops