Prev: Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics Next: Re: Possible New Minor Power

Re: Possible New Minor Power

From: "staremu" <star_emu@h...>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 17:12:09 -0600
Subject: Re: Possible New Minor Power

Well,

I am thinking that the Hospitallers would be a good name and origin for
field medical unit.  I'm not thinkign I'll go with the ordered
rutualised
titles, but definitely the origins and unit prid could draw from ancient
roots, much like many of the British units and the US's adherance to
Cavalry
tradditions for motorized infantry, armor, and air-cav units.

Jezzuits might take up the role of the Vatican's intel community with
tac-teams and such.  The Swiss Guards could form a central, bodyguard
unit
within Vatican city itself.

Eli