Prev: Re: [OT] Question from the news Next: Re: pigeons, etc.

RE: pigeons, etc.

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:14:52 +1000
Subject: RE: pigeons, etc.

G'day,

> Er, how much experience have folks discussing this had with pigeons?

My Dad bred them for food, sport and "pigeon fancying" so we had a few
hundred when I was a kid. Had more chooks, but smell wise it was the
ducks
that were the worst.

> I don't think I'd like to spend much time in an enclosed, air-recycled
> space with 'em, no matter how good the air scrubbers were...

Actually that brings up a whole new kettle of fish, most of the flus we
get
are from birds, too many/too long in close quarters and you may breed
yourself a new flu strain.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: [OT] Question from the news Next: Re: pigeons, etc.