Prev: Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics Next: Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics

Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics

From: Eric Brown <squirmydad@y...>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 00:46:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics

--- Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@acd.net> wrote:

> As to sealing it, could you just "paint" ordinary
> white glue on all four
> exposed edges, and then paint it anyway you want?
> Unless you want the
> partially melted look... :-)

Sure, or just use masking tape to dutch the seam and
cover the exposed foamcore, whichever is easier.

I finished filling a 6'x4' table with "industrial
ruins" and I intentionally left a lot of foamcore
exposed, peeled back the paper in many places, and
gouged out holes from large calibre weapons fire then
spray-primed everything heavily in black. The foam
melts even more when you direct the spray straight
into it.
Eric

http://platinum.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics Next: Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics