Prev: Re: [OT] Question from the news Next: Re: [semi-ot, SG] cutting edge technology and 25mm pigeons

Re: [OT] Question from the news

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:57:45 PST
Subject: Re: [OT] Question from the news

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:54:49 -0800 (PST) Brian Burger
<yh728@victoria.tc.ca> writes:
<snip>
>Thought of the Day: If we can't tell whether Saddam is dead or alive,
>does
>that make him Schrodinger's Dictator?

Can we strap buttered bread to his back?  Oops, wrong species...

>News link worth following: links to news sites across the Muslim world
>-
>get a different set of biases from the Western media's!
>http://media.fares.net/

Fair enough, at work on the monitors I saw that a US  company has an
Arabic language TV station broadcasting Western view point.

>Have a good war,

War monger that I am, I have never found one good off the table.

>Brian.

Gracias,
glenn

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Question from the news Next: Re: [semi-ot, SG] cutting edge technology and 25mm pigeons