Prev: RE: [OT] Question from the news Next: Re: [semi-ot, SG] cutting edge technology and 25mm pigeons

[semi-ot, SG] cutting edge technology and 25mm pigeons

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:57:39 +1100
Subject: [semi-ot, SG] cutting edge technology and 25mm pigeons

G'day guys,

By now you know how inclined I am to use "interesting" figures to liven
up
the game board. Well while reading the report on chemical warfare and
sensitivity at

I was particularly taken by the line

"The troops have practised the drills, and are carrying the best
high-tech
chemical detectors an army can buy. The US marines even have a brand new
piece of kit: pigeons..."

I know you can get 25mm pigeons from irregular, so I was wondering if
anyone
knew how these birds were caged so I could whip some 25mm scale versions
up
and equip some of my Haxaya with some good chem defence detectors ;)

(I'm resisting the urge to give them to the space pirates, who would
naturally have them perched on their shoulders.....)

Thanks

Beth

Prev: RE: [OT] Question from the news Next: Re: [semi-ot, SG] cutting edge technology and 25mm pigeons